Looking to Rent a Property with Richmond Harvey?
At Richmond Harvey we are dedicated to helping you find your ideal rental property. Our letting staff will advise the landlord on what needs to be done to provide a comfortable home for our tenants and always check a property is safe and in good condition before renting.
We only let properties in good condition and we ensure our landlords are fully aware of their legal and health and safety obligations.
We work closely with our landlords and take time to get to know their properties so we make sure you will enjoy living in your new home. If we manage the property, we our dedicated staff at Richmond Harvey will assist you with any property issues or queries that you may encounter.
Giving you expert, independent help
We appreciate you may be busy, so will always try to arrange viewings to suit you and if we think we can find a more suitable property in a different area we will proactively suggest alternatives.
Lettings expert advice for your property search
Even though you are looking for a property, it is still important to know your tenant and landlords rights. We have experts in finding properties, negotiating offers, tenancy agreements and referencing. Below is some rental advice for prospective tenants:
- Whether you rent or own a property you will need to pay Council Tax
- Apartments (or flats) incur additional costs, including service and ground rent charges
- Apartments can come with or without car parking spaces
- An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) explains the cost of heating and lighting a home
- Some properties are managed by Richmond Harvey, so we are responsible for maintenance and solving problems
|Application||Conducting Tenant Checks and Credit References (per person over the age of 18)||£65.00|
|Letting charges||Drawing up Tenancy Agreement
Protection of Deposit
Richmond Harvey will need to receive the following payments before any tenant can move into a property
|Deposit||1½ Months’ Rent in advance|
|Rent||1 Months’ Rent in advance|